Swedish Death Metal veterans,DERANGED will release a new studio album titled ‘Deeds Of Ruthless Violence’ on March 27th via Agonia Records.
The album was recorded at Berno Studio (Amon Amarth, The Crown, Witchery), with artwork by Mike Hrubovcak of Visual Darkness (Grave, Six Feet Under, Sinister). It’s the band’s first album to feature new vocalist, Johan Bergström (Visceral Bleeding).
1. Necro-bulimia interfering afterlife
2. Engulfed by hate I stab to kill
3. Level of lividity
4. Carnal provision for the rotten masses
5. Through stages of putrefaction
6. Carried in pain, released by torture
7. Quarantine required for living entities
8. I send you half the kidney I took